From time to time I need to bring a new page to the attention of search engines.
Listed below are the pages where I create links - some may be hidden ones.
Currently I am promoting Uxbridge Quakers
, despite the fact that I have recommended them to change their current domain name soonest.
- RHaworth.me -
which can also be reached as …
- RHaworth.net -*- Shakespeare page
- The Players of St Peter -*- and …
- PoSP.org.uk -*- two for the price of one -
two domain names but now using a common file which has the trigger link
- Sunday Shakespeare Society
- John Barlow biography
-*- on Sutton Quakers web page
- Croydon Quakers -*-
- could try EpsomQuakers.org.uk as well
- -*- These pages are written in PHP and get the current URL being promoted from here.
the current URL from here but decided not to bother because, in the past at least, search
- sitechk is not used for triggers but is a
useful reminder of what sites are available to me.
- The following I do not use:
- EditThis - stupid rules
about external links and does 'rel=nofollow'
- Wikia - also does 'rel=nofollow'
- Flickr (but no follow has been forced)
- FaceBook - too messy
- LinkedIn - incomprehensible -
the current state contains a trigger link I created ages ago but
I cannot see how to change it!
- Also considered: fotopic (also too messy) and myspace