From time to time I need to bring a new page to the attention of search engines.
Listed below are the pages where I create links - I think all of them are hidden ones.
One link from each domain name is sufficient.
Currently I am promoting Robust AE Ltd
- George Haworth’s new company.
- These pages down to -*- are written in PHP and get the current URL being promoted from here.
the current URL from here but decided not to bother because, in the past at least, search
- RHaworth.net and associates. These pages pages get this page using require_once().
- RHaworth.com obsolete - redirects to RHaworth.net
- The Players of St Peter
- link is in pospmain.php which is used in all six pages of the site
- PoSP.org.uk - putting the link in advert.php
which is also used by theplayersofstpeter.org.uk did not work in theplayersofstpeter.org.uk
because of the use of require_once().
- mikrocosm.com and robust-ae.com - no links at present
- SLAQM group. These pages get this page using http_get().
- ShakespeareReadingSociety.co.uk. Using http_get() did not seem to work but file_get_contents()
- -*- end PHP list
- Useable but not being used:
- Sunday Shakespeare Society
not PHP - has an obsolete link but I have sufficient PHP links not to bother updating it
- RHaworth.me currently not working
- sitechk is not used for triggers but is a
useful reminder of what sites are available to me.
- The following I do not use:
- EditThis - stupid rules
about external links and does 'rel=nofollow'
- Wikia - also does 'rel=nofollow'
- Flickr (but no follow has been forced)
- FaceBook - too messy
- LinkedIn - incomprehensible -
the current state contains a trigger link I created ages ago but
I cannot see how to change it!
- Also considered: fotopic (also too messy) and myspace