RWH galleries on this site
| RWH holiday snaps
| RWH home
- p46910227.html - page with
medium sized image plus "previous" and "next" thumbnails. Contains a list of all
previous and one next p-numbers as a comment.
- 227046000910.jpg - thumbnail. Name based on a scrambling of the p number. Max dimension 120 px.
- medium sized image
- full size, "q70" image as linked to from the p… page
- yqwg5u.jpg - original image.
This not the original and in fact, in this case, it it smaller than the original and smaller than the q70 image
- See also these notes.
Utterly weird! Why does the Pearse object above fall down in Firefox? But when we add an
earlier instance inside a <div>,
then the totally unchanged object starts to work!
was one of the image hosting sites I looked at following the apparent permanent demise of
fotopic. I rapidly rejected it for: nauseating, flashing, jiggling adverts, print sales
only in USA, etc. I am using it to host
just this image
All "wikilink" formats have htmlspecialchars() applied to the link proper, eg.
is converted to
&, but not to any piped portion.
Straight HTML can also be used in descriptions but it is output exactly as is.
|levada||any external link with |
target="_blank". For this type the link/pipe boundary is space. All others use |
|levada||Wikipedia links - lc = language code|
[[commons:File:Santa Cruz 257.jpg|Santa Cruz]]
|Santa Cruz||Commons link|
|Senhoras||any link - assumed "internal", ie. no |
[[095607|Paúl de Serra]]
|Paúl de Serra||link internal to this gallery - uses global |
$gl_row['wl_pref'] which, for this example is set to
|TQ 87 87 bearing 160°||Grid Ref. - taken from .. on bearing ..|
|SK 1485 8260||Grid Ref. - 8 figure no bearing|
|Shivering Mountain||Grid Ref. - piped|
|maps||Lat/long - decimal degrees only|
[[%52.151305 -10.477368 region:IE|Clogher Head]]
|Clogher Head||Lat/long - three params and piped|
Geograph API help
I keep losing the page which describes the APIs for Geograph. It is:
Updating Geograph and uploads tables with Geograph images
which have not been uploaded by RWH
- Create new items in the Geograph table. The fields width, height and path should be omitted.
- Run geoglog.php.
This will output some dummy SQL.
- Edit qxq to ('gallery name', and add
at the top.
- INSERT INTO `uploads` (`gallery`, `filnam`, `notes`) VALUES
- Run the insert query. Run uplog.php to get the paths.
- Run geoglog.php again. This will copy path, etc. to the Geograph table and geonum and nonRWH to the uploads table.
Remote use of 110MB images